Emma Scale 30mm - 70mm - STL - COMERCIAL LICENSE
BY PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT YOU ARE ACCEPTING THE CONDITIONS AND PERMISSIONS DESCRIBED BELOW IN THE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION.
- RESIN KIT READY TO BE ASSAMBLED AND PAINTED
- 12+ WARNING NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 36 MONTHS. SMALL PARTS. ESSENTIAL POINTED COMPONENTS
WHEN YOU PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT WE WILL SEND YOU AN EMAIL WITH TWO DOWNLOAD LINKS FOR YOU TO CHOOSE THE PLATFORM YOU LIKE THE MOST
This license gives you the right to sell the 3D prints of all the miniatures in this pack. The STL file of this miniature, or a copy of this STL miniature in any format cannot be sold under ANY circumstances.
You will receive all the pre - supported STL files and chitubox files so you can edit them if necessary.
The license is only valid for 1 year from the day the files are delivered.
The files and links that we provide are for you as the end user and no one else. When you download the fil, you accept this agreement and the conditions in which they are stipulatd, if you don't agree with them, please, don't download the file.
- Yedharo Models owns the STL files. The STL files are a copyrighted work that belongs solely and exclusively to Yedharo Models.
- You can scale the files to suit your needs.
- You can print the files as many times as you want.
- You can make videos and photos of the 3D prints as well as share them or publish them onyour social networks.
- You cannot share the link or files with anyone.
- The license is only valid for 1 year from the day the files are delivered.
- Molds cannot be made to sell the copies of the miniatures as a whole or in part and the saleof the file.
- You cannot edit our 3D files or use them in part of them to generate new content.
- Our files or part of them cannot be used in any other project, or sales channels.
- Copyright is not transferred to the end user under any circumstances.
The content of the files and everything related to these files belong to Yedharo Models, violating intellectual property laws is prosecutable by law.