Emma Scale 30mm - 70mm - STL
BY PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT YOU ARE ACCEPTING THE CONDITIONS AND PERMISSIONS DESCRIBED BELOW IN THE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION.
- RESIN KIT READY TO BE ASSAMBLED AND PAINTED
- 12+ WARNING NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 36 MONTHS. SMALL PARTS. ESSENTIAL POINTED COMPONENTS
WHEN YOU PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT WE WILL SEND YOU AN EMAIL WITH TWO DOWNLOAD LINKS FOR YOU TO CHOOSE THE PLATFORM YOU LIKE THE MOST
You will receive all the pre - supported STL files and chitubox files so you can edit them if necessary.
The files and links we provide are for you as the end user, no one else. When you download the file you accept this agreement and the conditions in which they are stipulated, if you do not agree with them, please do not download the file.
- Yedharo Models is the owner of the STL files. The STL files are a copyrighted work that belongs solely and exclusively to Yedharo Models.
- You can scale the files to suit your use.
- You can print the files as many times as you wish.
- You can make videos and photos of the 3D prints as well as share or post them on social networks.
- The use of the files and everything derived from them is only for private use only, under nocircumstances are these files or models for commercial use.
- You cannot share the link or files with anyone.
- You can not make molds to sell copies of the figures or parts of them, the use of the content in the link is for personal use only and is not allowed to sell the file, prints or copies reproduced by a print.
- You may not edit our 3D files or use part of them to generate new content.
- You may not use our files or any part of them in any other project, or sales channel.
- Copyright is not transferred to the end user under any circumstances.
The copyright of the files and everything related to them belongs to Yedharo Models, infringing the intellectual property laws is prosecuted by law.